Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Featured Artist -- Lil Bit Sassy

From the northwest corner of Pennsylvania, Lil Bit Sassy has this to say about herself:

"I live in Meadville, PA and love to make items that are useful as well as fun. This is why I enjoy making baby and children items so much! I can use my imagination to come up with unique things that babies and children will love to play with.

I come from a rather large family so this is where most of my inspiration comes from. I am always making things for my family and a great many ideas have been their suggestions.

Along with sewing, I also love to cross stitch, read and ride on our motorcycle."

She is one of the artists who has a shop with Handmade Artists.  There and on her blog and personal website, she features her wares.  She makes items, that I can't even imagine doing.  Take a look:

A service that many of us can relate to.  A great keyring for any grandmother to own.

For my younger granddaughter, she is a supergirl.

And something for my grandsons who love to play online games featuring "zombies."



Finally featuring something for my wife, a life long Steelers fan:

We definitely could use this, especially in August when our ninth grandchild is due.  While you visit her Handmade Artist shop; browse some of the other artists shops.  There is a great variety of genres represented in these shops.





9 comments:

  1. Great post and items chosen. She definitely has all the bases covered when it comes to children and pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work John! I'm a new follower of yours. Pls feel free to visit my blog and follow back. Happy New Years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post John, and I really like the items you picked. The barrette and Zombie Journal are too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John what a great post. Love the items you highlighted. And Congrats on the up coming 9th grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Beautiful items you posted. Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the newest grandbaby!!! great feature, I love that supergirl hair bow!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post John! You sure have a bunch of Grandchildren!
    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete