Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hand Made Artists Forum

Handmade Artists' Forum is a group of artisans in many different genres.  The one thing in common is that all of the members make the pieces.  Members knit, cook, sew, metal work, wire wrap, scrapbook, stamp, and engage in crafts.  


On the forum members discuss many different subjects.  We learn many things from each other.  A very unique item with this forum is our "chat" on Thursday evenings.  This is an open interactive discussion where members can interact with each other.

The forum also has a moderated blog.  Any member can submit an article for the blog, however, the moderator makes sure that it is not of a commercial nature.  This keeps the spamming resellers from cluttering up our artisan  community.


Another feature associated with the forum is the Handmade Artists' Shop.  In the shop members are able to create their own venue to offer artisan pieces that they made for sale to the public.  The administrator of the Shop does a lot of work promoting all of the artisans represented in the Shop.


I invite any and all artisan craft persons / artists to join us on the Forum.

13 comments:

  1. Very Nicely put I Love HAF! Happy New year John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summary of our little family! Thanks for the great write up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John thanks for the post, very well written. We work hard as you well know to keep our sites purely handmade, it is has been a pleasure meeting and interacting with the diversity of artists that grace us with their presence from around the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent John! I followed you here from Facebook, I am just getting my feet wet, so far I love it! I am considering making this my only on-line venue. I can't believe how many views my items get in such a short time, great promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post about a wonderful place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John, Well written and 100% correct and then some! Proud to call this amazing group... my friends and family! Thank You!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Spread the word about HAF!

    Happy New Year, John!


    (Sorry for double post, tried to fix a typo in my first comment and kinda goofed again.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post John! HAF is the best and I am so proud to be a member!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAF is one of the main reasons there's any part of my sanity left! Don't know how I would stay focused and motivated to pursue my art without the wonderful HAF community!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post John. You are so right. The Handmade Artist Forum and Shop are the best. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and everyone joins in and helps with the promoting of each other. Great place and proud to be a member.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very well put! HAF is a truly amazing place.

    ReplyDelete