Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HAF Artist of the Week -- Lisianblue

Kris is a grandmother who produces some of the most beautiful glass work that I have ever seen. She hails from Alberqueque, NM and displays her work in an Artfire shop.  She is multi-talented, with several different genres of wearable art in her shop.  However, I was absolutely taken by the glass work and the painting she does with the glass.

This tetrahedron reminds me of the mineral crystals that I love and how beautiful nature is.    Kris is very talented and her work should be an inspiration for all.

5 comments:

  1. She has amazing talent!Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! her work is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her work is fantastic! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, short & sweet - Thank you for a very nice post! I can see how the tetrahedron would remind you of the crystals. Love crystels & other little gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete